Dual monitor problem
Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 2d drawing
- Free 3d house design software
- Download free 3d models
- Dwg Converter
- how to measure area in autocad
- what is .dwg
- 3d cad software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad/cam software download
- autocad moving objects
- autocad to sketchup