Dual monitor problem
Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad moving objects
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad default toolbar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dwg to plt
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- dwg to skp
- autocad cursor highlights polylines