Print out list of layers
Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- pdf to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- catia windows 8
- Dwg Converter
- autocad commands
- autosave autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- fadal emulator
- autocad convert text to mtext
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cadtools forum
- cad cam download
- 3d cad design