How to print a list of text styles
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
At the command line, type -style.
At the Enter name of text style or [?]
At the Enter text style(s) to list <*>: prompt, press Enter.
The AutoCAD Text window opens with a list of your text styles and their properties.
Select the entire list and copy it to the clipboard. (Ctrl+C).
Open any word processor or text editor and paste the list into a new document (Ctrl+V).
Print the list.
- cad mechanical download
- wire rope design
- mechanical software download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- unlock viewport
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad forum
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010
- autocad area calculation
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- calculate area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad