How to print a list of text styles
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
At the command line, type -style.
At the Enter name of text style or [?]
At the Enter text style(s) to list <*>: prompt, press Enter.
The AutoCAD Text window opens with a list of your text styles and their properties.
Select the entire list and copy it to the clipboard. (Ctrl+C).
Open any word processor or text editor and paste the list into a new document (Ctrl+V).
Print the list.
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad file viewer free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- acad dwg viewer
- free cad cam software
- cad design software
- DWG to DXF
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad license error
- autocad moving objects