dwg to pdf plot: how to make black & white?
Message 1 of 3
I belive this is because the plot I made ended up being a color pdf showing all the layer colors.
If the drawing printed to pdf by line weight, as I had set it in the page set-up manager, I think the printhouse printer would plot correctly. or,
if the drawing printed to pdf in black and white the printer would print it by line weight.
How do I make DWG to PDF printing end up in black and white?
How does a third party printer recognize plot styles, screens and line weights?
I cannot find any settings in zwcd or in adobe reader which will change it. Funny though, I open the same files in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 and it they are in black and white. I save them and open them again in adobe reader and they are black and white. I'm sure this is not the process zwcad had in mind. What is the trick?
Adobe reader just upgraded in the middle of this version so maybe that has something to do with it. Any thoughts?
Message 2 of 3
Try sending a DWFX instead. That's what I usually use.
Message 3 of 3
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Dwg Converter
- text to mtext
- calculate area in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad cam software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- skp to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen