UCS World Does not restore to original coordinates
Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2014 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad license error
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- design cad software
- dwg to plt
- autocad default toolbar
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad