UCS World Does not restore to original coordinates
Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- vx cad cam software
- dgn to dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d cad models free download
- text to mtext
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical design software free download
- autosave autocad