Cannot loft: selected entities not valid
Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- freecad tutorials
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad cam software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad design
- freecad download
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software free download
- Dwg Converter
- free dwf viewer
- Free 3d house design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d design software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes