Cannot loft: selected entities not valid
Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad cam software download
- convert dwg to dgn
- skp to dwg
- mechanical software download
- autocad commands
- what is cam software
- dwg to plt
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cam design software
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2009
- any dwf to dwg converter full