Cannot loft: selected entities not valid
Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- free dwf viewer
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad .bak viewer
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad license error
- 3d modeling website
- convert dwg to dgn
- freecad download
- unlock viewport