solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- 3d modelling programs
- How to open an autocad file
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- design cad software
- how to find area in autocad
- mechanical software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad/cam software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- buy solidworks 2009
- pdf to dwg
- cad mechanical download