solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad software
- cad cam software download
- dwg to plt
- mechanical software download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- combine two regions in autocad
- cadtools forum
- freecad download
- cam design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 2d drawing
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg