solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- 3d models of people
- cadtools forum
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to print multipage dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dwg software
- Download free 3d models
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3D Design
- free dwg viewer
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download