solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- How to install ZW3D
- dwg to skp
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- acad dwg viewer
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2014 crack
- free cad cam software
- zw3d 2013 crack