solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d cad models free download
- mechanical design software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to find area in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- sketchup import dwg
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2010