solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- cad 3d models download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad cam
- cad/cam software download
- download cad cam
- 3d ds
- cad cam software free download
- 3d vx cad software
- autosave autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad license error
- cad for students
- autocad to sketchup
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg to skp converter