solidedit -won't work ??
Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- vx cad cam software
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad commands
- zwcad 2011 crack
- text to mtext
- cad mechanical download
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- free 3d cam software
- autocad tag attribute display off