AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- 3d models of people
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad free download
- free cad cam software
- combine two regions in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Dwg Converter
- how to make a hole in autocad