Color issues on PDF plotting
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1) I'm finishing my drawing & save. Then I'm changing layer colors - those which supposed to be for example red I'm leaving as red, rest I'm changing to black. Than I plot using "color" style of ploting. After that I'm closing drawing without saving.
Of course You can always revert changes by pressing CTRL+Z.
2) I'm creating new plot style in which I choose which colors should be black and which should be different.
Hope I've helped :)
- cad forum
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- buy solidworks 2011
- dwg 3d
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad for iphone
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free cad software