ZWplus Beta evaluation - custom menu
Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- autocad moving objects
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autosave autocad
- dwg to skp
- mechanical drawing software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad .bak viewer
- dwg cad