ZWplus Beta evaluation - custom menu
Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad cam
- cad cam
- dwg to skp converter
- convert skp to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- convert ellipse to polyline
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3D Software Download
- cadtools forum
- how to find area in autocad