ZWplus Beta evaluation - custom menu
Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2009
- vx cad cam software
- zwcad 2010
- cad free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad 2013 product key
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- home design software free
- how to move objects in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- free cad download
- reset autocad configuration