CAD software discussion forum > CAD > Raster images printed relocated

Raster images printed relocated

Filip

Message 1 of 5

Raster images printed relocated
19-08-2012 11:58 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hello,

I noticed a bug that's huge and needs to be solved really soon. I hope that you will solve it and release the solution before the anounced September release.

Insert some raster image in drawing and place it where you want it (doesn't matter). It's a digital orthophoto image in my case. Draw something over it, or paste into, like buildings or something else and go to print, choose what to print - Window, and select some part (or whole) of image, and go to print preview. You will se that the raster image is relocated and scaled wrong, so that it does not match anymore your vector objects.

That's a big issue, I need to print a paper with digital orthophoto image with buildings limit on it, and can't do it in Zwcad+ because printed orthophoto isn't in the right place.

The only way it works if you choose to print Extents, not display, limits or window, so you can start search for a solution (if you don't have already one) there :).

Daniel

Message 2 of 5

21-08-2012 02:55 . pm | View his/her posts only
I tested about it, and find out that, if the whole image is inside plot area, then it looks normal. But when only part of the image is selected (by Window), the image scale is not correct, thus lead to incorrectness

thanks for the feedback and I will report this problem immediately

Filip

Message 3 of 5

21-08-2012 04:17 . pm | View his/her posts only
OK, thanks, I hope to see a update soon.
If you print everything in the drawing (not only the whole image) it looks good, in every other scenario it's wrong. At least there is some workaround :).

Jan Pajerchin

ZWCAD Reseller

Message 4 of 5

04-10-2013 10:38 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 2# huangy8949

I only confirm it is really a serious problem!
May I ask you when I could expect correction?

Jenny

Message 5 of 5

10-10-2013 03:55 . pm | View his/her posts only
hi all, these problem has already been solved, please try with the latest version which you can download from here:http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/

(ID: 3217)
See also