Raster images printed relocated
Message 1 of 5
I noticed a bug that's huge and needs to be solved really soon. I hope that you will solve it and release the solution before the anounced September release.
Insert some raster image in drawing and place it where you want it (doesn't matter). It's a digital orthophoto image in my case. Draw something over it, or paste into, like buildings or something else and go to print, choose what to print - Window, and select some part (or whole) of image, and go to print preview. You will se that the raster image is relocated and scaled wrong, so that it does not match anymore your vector objects.
That's a big issue, I need to print a paper with digital orthophoto image with buildings limit on it, and can't do it in Zwcad+ because printed orthophoto isn't in the right place.
The only way it works if you choose to print Extents, not display, limits or window, so you can start search for a solution (if you don't have already one) there :).
Message 2 of 5
thanks for the feedback and I will report this problem immediately
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- free dwg viewer
- cad 3d models download
- 3D Software Download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical design software free download
- cad mechanical download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?