Active File List - Not being displayed? Any help?
Message 1 of 6
I did reinstall, and no change so I'm thinking I've missed a checkbox tick somewhere. 2011sp2 shows the "active list" as it should.
thanks for any help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Thanks for the reply. I have had little issue with 2012SP1 once the Nvidia driver was retrograded from 295 to 275.
Is there a registry key I can look for or a config file within ZW3D directories to fix the "Files In Active Session" drop down. A re-install does not fix it for me.. So I need to remove the remnnant registry entries for a clean install. Can someone tell me the registry keys for the file drop down, if they exist and what the values should be.
As stated open files are there in 2011sp2 active session list, but I have moved to 2012sp1.
I run server 2k3r2 sp2 with IE8.. There is nothing special about the configuration of "my PC"..
Thank in advance.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d models of people
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad for students
- How to install ZWCAD
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 2d drawing