Logotype in 2d drawing?
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad corner blocks
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2010 crack
- free dwg viewer
- cad design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone