Logotype in 2d drawing?
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d design software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad default toolbar
- How to install ZWCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad menu bar
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- vx cad cam software
- fadal emulator
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d cam software free download