Logotype in 2d drawing?
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- convert microstation to autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad forum
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dgn converter
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad calculate area
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2010
- unlock viewport