Logotype in 2d drawing?
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- autosave autocad
- what is .dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d modelling programs
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- DWG to DXF
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- mechanical drawing software
- cad cam software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad cam software