Mouse gesture for CAD, I love it!
Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2011
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- ac$ to dwg
- cad mechanical
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cadtools forum