Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
There is a walk-around if you still need your previous setting. The previous setting folder has been saved as Setting_(Number),
1) Please find the folder from the User directory. i.e. C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\ZW3D 2012 Eng
2) You can find the Setting folder with Number, i.e. Setting1.
3) Run ZW3D, and click Utilities
Or, you can easily change the name of the 'Setting_number' to 'Setting' to over-write the default one.
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- using autocad calculating total area
- unlock viewport
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- fadal emulator
- cadtools forum
- cad 3d models download
- area autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- DXF converter
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to make cross section in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad for students