drawing saved by zwcad cannot be opened in autocad
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
I am an user of ZWCAD 2012 and my business partner is using ACAD 2012. If he tries to open a ZWCAD drawing his ACAD just switch off. He can only open my drawings in earler version of ACAD. Maybe Autodesk has added some procedure?
Message 6 of 6
Autocad can not open the file and also not recover the file.
The only quick solution now is installing Dassaults Draftsight,
open the problem drawing with draftsight , perform a audit and purge and save as whatever autocad version.
Then autocad 32 or 64 bit can open the drawing.
If you don't audit and purge but just save it with draftsight , then autocad can open the file but extremely slow and the recovery will show up. Best is audit and purge within Draftsight. Then autocad can open the file very quick.
Long term solution:
Zwcad far better purge command. (look at zwcad purge topic)
Audit works good but give no info.
And autodesk: they will do nothing as usual.
- 3d cad design
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2010 serial number
- sketchup dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad mechanical download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2012 serial number