ZWCAD Touch and Skydrive
Message 1 of 4
I've just installed ZWCAD Touch on my iPad. I'm trying to access files via a Skydrive account. The setup seems to work but when I select the Skydrive option under drawings it just hangs.
Also, how do you delete local drawings.
Message 2 of 4
Hello sir, the Skydrive service of ZWCAD Touch is temporarily unavailable, please use "WebDAV" option to access some other WeBDAV-based cloud disk. You can also access Dropbox via this way, please refer to my reply in: http://www.zwsoft.com/forum/thread-2475-1-1.html
For deteleting local drawings, you can go into local drawing folder, and click the "Edit" button at the top-right corner, or just swipe your finger upon the file you want to delete, then you will see the delete button.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dwg 3d
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad automatic saving command
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- Dwg Converter
- dwg to skp converter
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- free 3d cad software download
- buy solidworks 2010