when we export the zw a solid
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- zwcad 2010
- cad cam software free
- cad cam download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- unlock viewport
- set autosave in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cadtools forum
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3D Design
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?