when we export the zw a solid
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area in autocad
- .shx file definition
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter online
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- buy solidworks 2011
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to install ZWCAD
- cadtools forum