when we export the zw a solid
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- zwcad price in india
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad 2010 serial number
- ac$ to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2009 professional
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d models of people
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad menu bar
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings