when we export the zw a solid
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2009
- autosave autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad block does not explode
- How to install ZW3D
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dwg to skp converter
- cad cam software free download
- cad mechanical
- how to open dwg files in autocad