Picked surface highlight colour mottled pattern?
Message 1 of 10
I am comparing VX14.5 to ZW3D 2012 service pack one.
When I select a surface in VX 14.5, It prehighlights in yellow colour,and when picked stays a yellow colour.
In ZW3D 2012, it prehighlights in light sky blue colour and when selected a mottled texture pattern appears.
I cannot work well like this.
Can this selected face have a different solid colour rather than the texture pattern?
Message 2 of 10
Message 3 of 10
Hi Mark, Since the original highligh color is too dazzling and hard to distinguish if the original surface are using the same color with highligh color. So we use the marble texture with keeping the orginal surface.
Thank you for your kindly suggestions, we will consider it seriously and see that whether we can control the option in configuration.
Message 4 of 10
For me the 'marble' selection is unworkable, it makes the screen difficult for me, it is not working for me personally.
To have some choice would be perfect.
For me I an still sticking reluctantly with VX14.50
Message 5 of 10
Message 6 of 10
Message 7 of 10
Message 8 of 10
2. the effect when zooming makes the screen very distracting. Therefore not easy to follow what I may be picking, again slows me down.
3. It is the same colour, not different, for picked, same colour, but just with the marble effect.
I would like the choice of the old pick selection. Not saying revert back, but give me the option .
Message 9 of 10
Message 10 of 10
- cad forum
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autosave autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- free dwf viewer
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- pdf to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad 2010 product key
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3d models of people
- 3D Software Download
- how to measure area in autocad