Unable to lock surrounding objects in Block editor
Message 1 of 4
It seems there is a problem with one of the options in the block editor.
I would like to lock all objects which do no belong to a given block when trying to edit the same block. For that purpose I activate "lock objects not in working set" - this is in reference edit menu ->> Settings.
Yes, all surrounding objects are locked now but to a certain extend. I am not able to delete or move or copy them but when using "Match Properties tools" I can get the properties from the block and to transfer them to the surrounding objects.
Here is my workflow:
1. Create a simple block.
2. Enter into the block to edit it.
3. From the settings menu, activate "lock objects not in working set"
4. Select one of the lines belonging to the block.
5. Select "Match properties Tool"
6. Transfer the properties to an object "outside" the block.
I am not sure if this is a bug in the system or it is a matter of settings so I will be very pleased if you can help with an advice or workaround to solve the issue.
Thank you very much in advance.
I am using ZWCAD+ v2012,
The issue was tested in ZWCAD+ v2012 SP1 as well.
Message 2 of 4
BTW, only match properties has this problem, when you use other way to modify objects outside working set, they cannot be modified (locked)
Message 3 of 4
I have tested the issue again and can confirm that it is valid only for "match properties". It is not a critical problem but it would be good to find a solution or workaround of it. If you have any idea, please share.
Message 4 of 4
I have got the same problem. The objects out of the block cannot be deleted or edited, but I can modify the properties of the elements for example I can´t delete the line but I can change the linetype and lineweight. It could be good to disapear all object out of the block, or really lock them.
Thanks a lot
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad price in india
- How to open an autocad file
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- catia windows 8
- sheet metal design tips
- unlock viewport
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d modelling programs
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d models of people