output list for tools
Message 1 of 4
A logical way to approach this is to have this setup list exportable with the bare minimum information to set up a machine by and then if you need to add to it from this lengthy list. As it now is there is so much unneeded stuff it is ridiculous.
Is there a way to just export in a simple text file basic information to the machine operator? I can't find it.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
There are some parts can be achived in 2013 version, I hope that you can give us more suggestions about the fist version in 2013 so that we can keep improving.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area autocad
- unlock viewport
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- cad free download
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad forum