Open In Tabs from Windows Explorer
Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- mechanical software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to open an autocad file
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7