Open In Tabs from Windows Explorer
Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- cad cam software free
- home design software free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- free cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad 3d models download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dwg cad
- free cad cam software