Open In Tabs from Windows Explorer
Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam software free download
- 3d design software free download
- unlock viewport
- 3d ds
- dwg to skp
- autocad slide library manager
- DWG to DXF
- Dwg Converter
- autosave autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2009 crack
- buy solidworks 2009