Open In Tabs from Windows Explorer
Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad menu bar
- sheet metal design tips
- import dwg into sketchup
- area autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- using autocad calculating total area
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad price in india
- 3D Design
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad portable
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing