CAD software discussion forum > CAD > ZWSoft don't reply

ZWSoft don't reply

Paulo

Message 1 of 4

ZWSoft don't reply
17-02-2013 12:59 . am | View his/her posts only
Why ZWSoft does not reply to the posts in the forum??

Amanda

Message 2 of 4

17-02-2013 11:54 . am | View his/her posts only
Sorry, guys! We just come back to office today, we just had a holiday to celebrate Chinese Spring Festival. Sorry for replying late!

Paulo

Message 3 of 4

20-03-2013 05:39 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 2# qinmuting6947

So now you finished the holidays or they will be all year, are many unanswered posts.
where is Daniel???
Daniel is the only person of ZWCAD he did a good job and deserves my respect for their consistent and rapid responses, please bring back the Daniel
Daniel is the only person from ZWCAD deserves my respect for their consistent and rapid responses, please bring back the Daniel, please bring back the Daniel.

Daniel

Message 4 of 4

28-03-2013 04:48 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi paulo, I'm back now! :)

I feel really happy for your comment to me and I think I should do better to help the users in this forum.

And I have to say really sorry that I've been missing for so long. It's because this year we had some internal adjustments which I have to pay more attention to other tasks. and in the past 2 months, I was busy preparing the new service pack 2 and even ZWCAD touch, as well as our annual Gloable Partner Conference. Now all of them was successfully done, and now I will spare more time here to be with all you guys, with a brand new service pack 2 available soon!
See also