DVIEW: rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL
Message 1 of 5
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
- cad corner blocks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad software
- free dwf viewer
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- unlock viewport
- ac$ to dwg
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autosave autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad menu bar