Active command box
Message 1 of 3
Finally getting some professional hands on in VX. Have reverseed and machined several airplane parts that came out beautifully. Gotta love that QuickMill.
Anyway. Is it a setting I'm missing? As an example. When I go to rename anything I am in such a [Windows reinforced] habit of being able to type because the dialog box is automatically active. I want to be able to just type in a name AFTER I click "rename" because in my advanced age i forget to look and have to click inside the command box once I realized there was nothing I typed in. Make sense???
Message 2 of 3
I sometimes find myself doing the exact same thing - must be our age group! The developers are aware that the command input field should have the "focus" in these situations. I know that, behind the scenes, this simple requirement is not as easy to implement as it may seem, but hopefully we will see an improvement in a future release.
Message 3 of 3
- dwg 3d
- how to make a hole in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d models of people
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad file viewer free