zwcad+ changing simbol for %%c
Message 1 of 5
Never had problems in autocad with this shx.
I'm using zwcad+ 2012 standard sp1
Any ideas on this?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
It' simplex.shx modified years ago to support some central european diacritic signs (current code page 852 - Croatia). But I get same result with zwcad simplex.shx. Only workaround that I found is to enter "\U+00D8" in text but I'm not very pleased with this.
This happens on second computer in office too so it's not just me.
If you want I can send you this file on e-mail.
Message 5 of 5
- dgn to dwg converter
- free dwf viewer
- How to install ZWCAD
- import dwg into sketchup
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad software
- how to find area in autocad
- design cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 crack