zwcad+ changing simbol for %%c
Message 1 of 5
Never had problems in autocad with this shx.
I'm using zwcad+ 2012 standard sp1
Any ideas on this?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
It' simplex.shx modified years ago to support some central european diacritic signs (current code page 852 - Croatia). But I get same result with zwcad simplex.shx. Only workaround that I found is to enter "\U+00D8" in text but I'm not very pleased with this.
This happens on second computer in office too so it's not just me.
If you want I can send you this file on e-mail.
Message 5 of 5
- how to create fillet in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad .bak viewer
- zw3d vs solidworks
- How to install ZW3D
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad for students
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- catia windows 8
- dwg software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d design software free download