zwcad+ changing simbol for %%c
Message 1 of 5
Never had problems in autocad with this shx.
I'm using zwcad+ 2012 standard sp1
Any ideas on this?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
It' simplex.shx modified years ago to support some central european diacritic signs (current code page 852 - Croatia). But I get same result with zwcad simplex.shx. Only workaround that I found is to enter "\U+00D8" in text but I'm not very pleased with this.
This happens on second computer in office too so it's not just me.
If you want I can send you this file on e-mail.
Message 5 of 5
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dwg to plt
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- How to open an autocad file
- how to make cross section in autocad
- .shx file definition
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d modeling website
- autocad 2010 product key
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autosave autocad