equal lenght constraint not working
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Created a simple block part, inserted a sketch, chose a face of the block for the plane, drew a few lines and exactly as Chris experienced it would not allow me to pick the lines to execute the Equal Length constraint. No problem with picking those same lines for other constraints such as Horizontal or Vertical.
Message 3 of 3
I did find that another way that does allow execution of the Equal Length constraint. If you choose Add Constraints (and choose the Equal Length button) it will allow picking as it is supposed to.
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- buy cad software
- reset autocad configuration
- cad for iphone
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad area calculation
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings