Automatic nesting (CAM)
Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad autosave location
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download cad software
- autocad 2012 product key
- Free 3d house design software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad