Automatic nesting (CAM)
Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2012 crack
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zw3d 2013 crack
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- unable to select objects in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- unlock viewport
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d drawing
- autocad block does not explode
- cad design software
- autocad autosave location