Automatic nesting (CAM)
Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- 3D Design
- mechanical engineering software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad portable
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- dwg software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- DWG to DXF
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download