Automatic nesting (CAM)
Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad license error
- How to open an autocad file
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software
- zwcad 2010
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- cadtools forum
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD