Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
VX has a very advanced architecture giving a database that performs far faster than the "off the shelf" kernels. If you are running WindowsXP, the OS should manage the use of dual processors, but this technology is not necessarily advantageous.
However, at the end of the day, it would not matter if your PC ran on a couple of paper clips and an elastic band, providing you are happy with the performance of your software. If you have come up against an issue where the software performance is really unsatisfactory, perhaps you can feed that information to VX Support. Elsewhere in the forum you will discover my notes on getting the best from your current hardware.
Message 3 of 3
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 2d drawing
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- cad discussion
- free cad cam software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d design software free download
- 3d cad free software
- zwcad portable
- cad 3d models download
- Free 3d house design software
- cad file viewer free