ZWCAD+ SP2 hangs in layout mode
Message 1 of 5
I have installed ZWCAD+ SP2 patch yesterday and now it hangs every time I switch to layout and try to do something there(adjust viewport, for example). Did not have such problems with ZWCAD+ SP1.
Does any one have the same problem, or it just me?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Luckily, I cannot recreate the hang today :)
But yesterday it was as follows:
2 sessions of ZWCAD+ opened.
In one of them, I draw smth. in model space.
Press layout tab to switch to it.
In layout space I draw smth. or write in mtext or adjust viewport window by grips.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
Since that very first day with SP2, problem disappeared on the same computer and never happened on another our computer with freshly installed SP1 version and SP2 patch.
Hopefully, gone for good.
Thank you anyway for replies.
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2012 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical design software free download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad license error
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup dwg
- dwg cad
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD