Is there any way to replace one block with another in CAD
Message 1 of 3
Is there any way to replace one block with another ?
I have one block which i used multiple times ( about 200) in a drawing and i need now to replace it with cnother one .
Message 2 of 3
1.Use “block” command to create the second block, name it the same to block you want to replace, it prompts that the block has already been defined, whether to update it? Click “Yes” and then all of them are replaced.
2.Re-edit the block you want to replace, double click the block or use command “refedit”, modify it just like the second block(or copy the second block previously and paste here, no need to draft from scratch), then “save reference edit”.
3. If you are an AutoCAD user, you may be told to use command “BlockReplace”, but this command is not available in ZWCAD+ yet, you can use it on ZWCAD 2012.
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- catia windows 8
- autocad 2010 serial number
- vx cad cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- acad dwg viewer
- Free 3d house design software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone