ddattext - no BL: data in output
Message 1 of 6
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 6
hi Joerg, this is a problem of ZWCAD+ (problem ID T7000). We will fix it in the future. Before this problem is solved, I suggest you to use one of following as temporary solution:
1. use eattext, check off the option "Exclude general block properties", then click "X Coordinate" and "Y Coordinate". You can save it as txt or cvs, then you can find the x-y coordinates in the file.
2. ddattext works well in ZWCAD 2012, you can use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
This problem has been recorded, but it might not be fixed in the near future. I suggest you to use former version-- ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution, this function works well in it. And your license for ZWCAD+ 2012 is also available for ZWCAD 2012. After activating ZWCAD+ 2012, ZWCAD 2012 on the same computer is activated too.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2011 crack
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- freecad tutorials
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad portable
- cad/cam software download