the text style in table is always standard
Message 1 of 13
Message 2 of 13
pls follow these steps to define the text style for the table cell in ZWCAD+:
1. create your text style by command STYLE
2. insert table, use command TABLE, click the Table Style button, modify current table style (or create a new table style then set current), choose the cells to change style: data/title/header
3. change the text style, select the text style that you define in step 1. You can change the text style for all data/title/header
Message 3 of 13
Message 4 of 13
hi, yes you are right, it is unable to change the standard text style. We will try to fix it.
Before this problem is solved, I suggest you to make it work by this way: create a new text style, set the Text Height as 0.0000, then create a new table style, set its text height of Data/Header/Title with a new value, set this table style as current. Then when you create a new table, it take the customized text style for the table.
Message 5 of 13
Message 6 of 13
Message 7 of 13
Hi there.. what are the changes to possible operations on Tables within ZWCAD+ 2014... Looks like editing a table created in Autocad changes it inadvertently to simpler not formatted table..What about formulas - can one add them and use them via VBA.. What about block inserting into Table cells? does it work properly in ZWCAD2014?
Message 8 of 13
Message 9 of 13
When working with ZWCAD+ and previous Intellicad based ZWCAD I have observed following.
When a table is created in AutoCAD and opened in ZWCAD+2014, then copied and pasted using command CO or even using CTRL+C & then CTRL+V. The pasted table it looses its cell details, like Cell Border Colour, Cell Background colour, font size etc.
When I performed all above in ZWCAD 2010/11/12 it is absolutely fine.
For testing purpose attaching two dwg files. One of them created in AutoCAD and other in ZWCAD+. table_copy_paste_issue.zip (84.68 KB)
Message 10 of 13
Message 11 of 13
Message 12 of 13
Message 13 of 13
Yes you are right, the paste table cells lost background color, font size, border color. Feedback received, we will fix them as soon as possible.
(ID: 2397, 5712, 2428)
- 3d ds
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to move objects in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad discussion
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- what is .dwg
- dgn autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad mechanical download
- 3d modelling programs
- dwg to skp converter
- area of irregular shapes
- Dwg Converter
- autocad convert text to mtext