TIP: Filter selection - made fast & easy
Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d modelling programs
- mechanical drawing software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad cam
- cad drafting software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3D Software Download
- vx cad cam software
- free cad software