[Tips Sharing]Search your drawings in ZWCAD Touch
Message 1 of 1
Search your drawings in ZWCAD Touch
Last time we shared a tip about how to manage large amount of files by creating folders. But how can I quickly find the one I want to open?
In order to solve this problem, ZWCAD Touch provided the File Search box. You can find it in every folders, no matter local ones or on the cloud.
The figure above shows when the search box is activated in a folder with many drawings. To find the one you want, just type any character you remember in the file name.Just like following:
When I input “Ma”,only drawings that contain “ma” (case insensitive) in the file name will be listed,and others are filtered. Now it’s much easier to choose the right one. And the search result is dynamically changed when you keep typing, so that you don’t even need a “Search” button.
How do you feel about this time-saving features? Convenient, isn't it? Leave your comment and share your experience about ZWCAD Touch to users around the world.
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- acad viewer free
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2009
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- buy solidworks 2011
- cadtools forum
- dwg cad
- DXF converter
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to create fillet in autocad