ZW3D 2013 - Face Colour Issue
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Hi Dave, do you mean that you want retain the original face colour for newly created features, but don't want to follow the default face colour ?
If so, why you don't set the default colour to original face colour firstly?
Message 3 of 4
I have set the face colour at the point before i create the first 3D geometry but the face colour changes during creating of new features (Automatically).
Especially if you add a hole feature with thread. ZW creates the hole in a new face colour, it also changes all existing hole features to the new colour???
This doesn't just happen on creation of holes, i've had it happen when creating other new features.
I've also had a situation where the default face colour changes automatically, but not sure yet what triggers this yet?
So at the moment, i find myself with multiple face colours on a single part and the need to keep changing the face colours.
Multi-coloured parts within an assembly can be difficult to work with.
I'm sure other users must be experiencing this? It was same problem in ZW3D-2012.
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad license error
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- skp to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to find backup files in autocad