CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD Tutorial & Tips > How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter

TomSchrader

Message 1 of 2

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
28-05-2013 10:45 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi there! I'm new to this forum. Does anybody know how to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF file? How can I convert AutoCAD to PDF, is there any DWG to PDF converter free? The one I'm using currently doesn't always convert every PDF file. It would be better if I can even convert mass dwg to pdf?

I don't mind if it's free or I have to pay for it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jenny

Manager

Message 2 of 2

28-05-2013 10:48 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi, no need to buy a DWG to PDF converter, actually there is a free and also great “DWG to PDF converter” inside ZWCAD+. That is ZWCAD+’s built-in PDF plotter. You can find it under the list of plotter: “DWG To PDF.pc5”.

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File, to convert AutoCAD to PDF, please following these steps:

1. run PLOT command in ZWCAD+ command line, from the pop out Plot dialog box, find the DWG to PDF plotter from the printer list.
Note: If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here, there are 30 days for free trial: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview

autocad zwcad dwg to pdf

DWG-2-PDF.png
2013-5-28 10:47

2. configure the plot settings like plot area, plot scale, plot style and so on.

autocad zwcad plot dwg to pdf

plot-dwg-to-pdf.jpg
2013-10-10 11:59

3. click OK to plot dwg to pdf file.

You can also use Publish to convert dwg to pdf, see this post:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
More:
Plot DWG to PDF with Layers
See also