CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD Tutorial & Tips > How to convert dwg to dng, dwg to dng converter, convert autocad to microstation

How to convert dwg to dng, dwg to dng converter, convert autocad to microstation

TomSchrader

Message 1 of 3

How to convert dwg to dng, dwg to dng converter, convert autocad to microstation
28-05-2013 03:46 . pm | View his/her posts only
I have a lot of .dwg files, and I need to convert dwg to dgn (convert AutoCAD to microstation). I have no experience using these programs and only need to convert these files. Is there any autocad dwg to dgn converter? Anyone know converting acad 2013 to dgn?

Is there an easy way of doing this? Any conversion method? Please don’t recommend like "pay someone to do it" or "download a program."
Because neither of these are options that I can use and I was hoping someone had a different way that they can put in layman's terms!

SLW210

Message 2 of 3

28-05-2013 03:48 . pm | View his/her posts only
Convert DWG to DGN, I think it is not necessary, because Microstation opens .DWG files normally.

Jenny

Manager

Message 3 of 3

10-09-2013 10:35 . am | View his/her posts only
Welcome to ZWCAD forum, ZWCAD+ use DWG as default file format, you can open DWG in Microstation directly. You can download ZWCAD+ from here and there are 30 days for free trail:
http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview

You might be also interested in this post:
Convert dgn to dwg
See also