How to Convert DGN to DWG? How to Convert Microstation to AutoCAD Files?
Message 1 of 10
Message 2 of 10
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 10
Message 4 of 10
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 10
You might also want to know:
Convert DWG to DGN
convert dwg to pdf
convert PDF to DWG
dwg to jpg
What is ZWCAD+? Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 6 of 10
Message 7 of 10
Message 8 of 10
Message 9 of 10
Message 10 of 10
AcDbSubDMesh Class Problem:
Sketchup *.skp files to import people with texture mapping, 3D Vehicles etc.
3DStudio *.3ds to import rich Plants Libraries, 3D Vehicles etc.
Wavefront Technologies *.obj to import rich Plants Libraries
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- what is cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- vx cad cam software
- dgn autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autosave autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- 3d cad software kitchen design