How to Convert DGN to DWG? How to Convert Microstation to AutoCAD Files?
Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- cad discussion
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d cad free software
- free cad download
- autocad 2012 product key
- convert dwg to dgn
- mechanical software download
- dwg to skp
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad show the file path
- vx cad cam software
- free 3d cad software download
- dwg software