How to Convert DGN to DWG? How to Convert Microstation to AutoCAD Files?
Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 9
You might also want to know:
Convert DWG to DGN
convert dwg to pdf
convert PDF to DWG
dwg to jpg
What is ZWCAD+? Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Message 9 of 9
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- dgn to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad cam
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autosave autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to install ZWCAD
- 3d design software free download
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad