How to Convert DGN to DWG? How to Convert Microstation to AutoCAD Files?
Message 1 of 10
Message 2 of 10
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 10
Message 4 of 10
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 10
You might also want to know:
Convert DWG to DGN
convert dwg to pdf
convert PDF to DWG
dwg to jpg
What is ZWCAD+? Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 6 of 10
Message 7 of 10
Message 8 of 10
Message 9 of 10
Message 10 of 10
AcDbSubDMesh Class Problem:
Sketchup *.skp files to import people with texture mapping, 3D Vehicles etc.
3DStudio *.3ds to import rich Plants Libraries, 3D Vehicles etc.
Wavefront Technologies *.obj to import rich Plants Libraries
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad 3d models download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2013 download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad cam download
- cad forum
- cad drafting software