Message 1 of 4
The only problem I have noticed so far is when I verify and save an stl model for use as a stock it is in metric and has to be scaled even though VX is set for inch. I have already submitted a pcr. I am trying to get use to the new set up. I get stumped now and then but I do like it.
Message 2 of 4
Many customers are using V11.21 for CAM. It has been very stable and producing good results for a diversified group of toolmakers in the northeast.
The developers have been doing a great job providing us with awsome software.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
An STL file is a very primitive format so the units doesn't exist stored inside. Very probable when the STL is exported it is exported in metric units (I think this is how it is stored inside database) and when is imported is imported assuming the units inside are the one used in current session.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dgn converter
- 3d cad cam
- 3d cad design software