Message 1 of 4
The only problem I have noticed so far is when I verify and save an stl model for use as a stock it is in metric and has to be scaled even though VX is set for inch. I have already submitted a pcr. I am trying to get use to the new set up. I get stumped now and then but I do like it.
Message 2 of 4
Many customers are using V11.21 for CAM. It has been very stable and producing good results for a diversified group of toolmakers in the northeast.
The developers have been doing a great job providing us with awsome software.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
An STL file is a very primitive format so the units doesn't exist stored inside. Very probable when the STL is exported it is exported in metric units (I think this is how it is stored inside database) and when is imported is imported assuming the units inside are the one used in current session.
- DWG to DXF
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cadtools forum
- cad cam software
- 3d cad design
- free cad cam software
- autocad slide library manager
- DXF converter
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone