How import cad to sketchup? Import AutoCAD to Sketchup, convert dwg to skp files
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Generally only some geometer objects in the dwg are need, use WBLOCK to select those objects to save to a drawing and import that into sketchup. You can also use PURGE to clean up unnecessary data.
2. Be sure to explode all 2D polyline objects in the dwg file. Because arcs within a 2D Polyline will appear straight when imported into SketchUp unless you explode the 2D Polyline so the arc segments are extracted from the polyline.
3. Ensure uniform units, before importing the dwg, you need to check the drawing in ZWCAD, use command UNITS, when you import it to SketchUp, make sure Sketch Up use the same units, click the Options button in the file dialogue to ensure the units are correct.
import dwg to sketchup
dwg to sketch up units
Message 3 of 4
ZWCAD+ use DWG as default file format too, dwg drawing created by ZWCAD+ can be imported into sketchup through above steps.
You might also be interested in these posts:
Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
autocad to 3ds max? convert dwg to 3ds? autocad 3ds export
Save dwg file with 2D CAD ZWCAD+, download and have 30 days for free trial:
Message 4 of 4
- freecad tutorials
- drawing angles in autocad
- 2d drawing
- cad cam software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- area autocad
- pdf to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download