Unable to apply the modification of alternate units
Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad autosave location
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- free cad software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d ds
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg software
- autocad license error
- unable to select objects in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch