Use Layer Walk (LAYWALK) to find all objects on a particular layer in CAD
Message 1 of 2
Use LAYWALK to view objects on different layers.
1. Run the command "LAYWALK"
2. select the layer(s) you want to view
3. Check off "restore on exit" and click "close".
If you want to view the whole drawing, just select all the layers with the help of shift key.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- catia windows 8
- autosave autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- Download free 3d models
- 3d ds
- cad cam software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad mechanical