Use Layer Walk (LAYWALK) to find all objects on a particular layer in CAD
Message 1 of 2
Use LAYWALK to view objects on different layers.
1. Run the command "LAYWALK"
2. select the layer(s) you want to view
3. Check off "restore on exit" and click "close".
If you want to view the whole drawing, just select all the layers with the help of shift key.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- buy solidworks 2010
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zw3d 2013 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 2d cam software free download
- cad cam
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- text to mtext
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad area calculation