Use Layer Walk (LAYWALK) to find all objects on a particular layer in CAD
Message 1 of 2
Use LAYWALK to view objects on different layers.
1. Run the command "LAYWALK"
2. select the layer(s) you want to view
3. Check off "restore on exit" and click "close".
If you want to view the whole drawing, just select all the layers with the help of shift key.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- Free 3d house design software
- cad cam download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- 3D Design
- cad file viewer free
- how to make cross section in autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2012 crack
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad forum
- advanced mechanical designing softwares