Use Layer Walk (LAYWALK) to find all objects on a particular layer in CAD
Message 1 of 2
Use LAYWALK to view objects on different layers.
1. Run the command "LAYWALK"
2. select the layer(s) you want to view
3. Check off "restore on exit" and click "close".
If you want to view the whole drawing, just select all the layers with the help of shift key.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- home design software free
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad automatic saving command
- 2d drawing
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autosave autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2013 product key
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad