Use Layer Walk (LAYWALK) to find all objects on a particular layer in CAD
Message 1 of 2
Use LAYWALK to view objects on different layers.
1. Run the command "LAYWALK"
2. select the layer(s) you want to view
3. Check off "restore on exit" and click "close".
If you want to view the whole drawing, just select all the layers with the help of shift key.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to print multipage dwg
- free cad software
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- convert dwg to dgn
- 3D Software Download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2011 crack
- 2d drawing
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg