Use ZWCAD/ autocad merge layers and move objects from one layer to another
Message 1 of 2
There are so many layers in the drawing and some of them are redundant. You want to put all the objects from a redundant layer onto another layer, is that a quick way to make it in ZWCAD? How to move objectsfrom one layer to another layer in CAD?
Use command LAYMRG. This command enables to merges selected layers into a target layer, removing the previous layers from the drawing. It is useful to get rid of unwanted layers.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- cad forum
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad area calculation
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- Download free 3d models
- skp to dwg
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad license error
- ac$ to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg