CAD troubleshooting: unable to select image in CAD drawing
Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- DXF converter
- buy cad software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- download cad cam
- area autocad
- vx cad cam software
- free 3d cad software download
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical design software
- 3d modelling programs