CAD troubleshooting: unable to select image in CAD drawing
Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- DXF converter
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- cad mechanical download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d cad design software
- how to find area in autocad
- cad forum
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is cam software
- 2d drawing
- zwcad 2010