CAD troubleshooting: unable to select image in CAD drawing
Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad cam software free
- convert microstation to autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to find area in autocad
- cad forum
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3d modeling website