CAD troubleshooting: unable to select image in CAD drawing
Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- cad for iphone
- cadtools forum
- Download cad software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad area calculation
- free cad software
- autocad show the file path
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3D Software Download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg to plt