missing functions in ZWCAD+: further purge, block editor, parametric etc
Message 1 of 4
Text could not be mirrored in such case so that the text stays readable at all times.
2) Layer manager: Rename a layer function.
3) Better purge function.
4) In-place block editing works good, but on large drawings it's faster to use a block editor.
5) on a long term : parametrics.(or are they under zwcad mechanical?)
Message 2 of 4
1. to ensure the text not be be mirror when mirroring dimension/mleader etc, pls set the variable MIRRTEXT=0.
2. You can rename layer in the Layer Manager. This problem might happen in the old version, pls download the latest version of ZWCAD+ from www.zwsoft.com
3. Could you be a bit more specific? What advanced purge function you need?
4. BEDIT command will be supported by ZWCAD+ in the near future, pls stay tuned.
5. parametrics is not supported by ZWCAD+ now, you can try it in ZWCAD 2012.
Message 3 of 4
Post Last Edit by stefaa5779 at 2013-6-14 23:49
Reply 2# Jenny_ZWCAD
ps: I use zwcad 2012+ Professional
Strange: mirrtext was set to 1 on a drawing but on another drawing 0.
I never changed mirrtext so strange that it can changed between drawings.
Zwcad 2012+ does not pure all items.
Autocad purges further, draftisght even further then autocad.
Purge is related to the dwg problem with autocad.
Message 4 of 4
About mirrtext, it is a problem of ZWCAD+, it is a system variable and should not relate to drawing. We will fix it in future version. (ID 4206)
About purge command, we can not purge unused dynamic block because dynamic block is not supported by ZWCAD+ now, but it will be available in near version, so purge is going to work better too.
- how to open dwg on iphone
- convert dwg to dgn
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical design software
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zw 3d
- cad cam software free
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- how to find area in autocad