Automation ZWCAD+ 2012 Pro using .net
Message 1 of 2
I'm trying to automise ZWCAD+ 2012 Pro from within a windows application.
Previously I have been using Autodesk Mechanical the same way for automatic generation of drawings, but I would like to replace Autodesk Mechanical with ZWCAD
I'm able to create an instance of the application and open and close documents, but as soon I try to work with selectionsets I get the error 0x80040155 (Interface not registered).
I use CType(GetObject(,"ZWCAD+.Application"), ZcadApplication) to get the application instance.
The returned applications fullName is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZWCAD+ 2012\ZWCAD.exe" which is the same as my reference in Visual Studio.
Any help is appreciated
Message 2 of 2
hi Roswall, actually, you are using COM interface, this problem has been fixed in the latest version ZWCAD+ 2012 SP2, you can download it from http://www.zwsoft.com/products/zwcad+.html.
ZWCAD+ 2014 is going to support .net, the beta version will be released in two weeks. You can have a try for that time.
BTW, as you use AutoCAD Mechanical, you may find ZWCAD Mechanical familiar and useful, here are getting start videos that help you to know ZWCAD Mechanical quickly:
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad cam
- autocad area calculation
- combine two regions in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- dwg to skp