Autocad Autosave Settings? How to Setup Autocad Auto Save?
Message 1 of 4
Any help will be appreciated.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Welcome to ZWCAD forum, ZWCAD works similar to AutoCAD. You can find the auto save setting in Options dialog box.
autocad automatic save
You might also like these posts:
how to turn off autocad autosave?
where is autocad autosave location?
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files?
Setting autosave is the same in ZWCAD+, ZWCAD+ save dwg format too, download 30-day demo of ZWCAD+:
Message 4 of 4
You can also setup autocad autosave settings via two autocad system variables, SAVETIME and SAVEFILEPATH.
Set the time period by giving a value to SAVETIME,for example SAVETIME=3, that mean it automatically save drawing for every 3 minutes.
SAVEFILEPATH is used to define a new path for autosave location, input this command on the command line and input a new address.
- dgn to dwg converter
- autosave autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to measure area in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical design software
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam software free