where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
Message 3 of 3
You might be interested in these posts:
what is an autocad bak file?
how to open autosave file in autocad
how to turn off autocad autosave? How to let autocad disable autosave
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
How to Convert AutoCAD bak File to DWG File? Extract .bak File to Autocad
Who is ZWCAD+? What it can do? Check it out:
- Dwg Converter
- autocad tag attribute display off
- area of irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad block does not explode
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad cam software