where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
Message 3 of 3
You might be interested in these posts:
what is an autocad bak file?
how to open autosave file in autocad
how to turn off autocad autosave? How to let autocad disable autosave
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
How to Convert AutoCAD bak File to DWG File? Extract .bak File to Autocad
Who is ZWCAD+? What it can do? Check it out:
- autocad automatic saving command
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- autocad show the file path
- cad for students
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dwg to skp
- freecad tutorials
- sketchup dwg