Dynamic block editor
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- Free 3d house design software
- cad for students
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- How to open an autocad file
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- download cad cam
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Download cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad
- skp to dwg